The programme “learning French through art” facilitates the integration of artists in exile through the learning of the written and spoken French language and the appropriation of social and cultural codes through cultural events in Paris.
The year 2021-2022 will be structured around 4 exhibitions:
- « Ouverture » at the Bourse de Commerce – Pinault Collection
● « Chefs-d’œuvre photographiques du MoMa » at Jeu de Paume
● « Six continents ou plus » at Palais de Tokyo
● « Fata Morgana » at Jeu de Paume
The aa-e’s school offers 5 training courses (according to the level tests). Students in courses 2, 4 and 5 take an official exam (DELF A2/B1/B2) in an accredited centre at the end of the course.
Course 1 level A1
Course 2 level A2
Course 3 level B1.1
Course 4 level B1.2
Course 5 level B2
This year, the training courses are also open to the external public, non-members of the aa-e, with affordable prices.
Session 2 – from the 31st of January to the 24th of June 2022
- Level A1, A2, B1 (108 hours): 430€ for a 5 month’s session (4€ hourly fee)
- Level B2 (72 hours): 300€ for a 5 month’s session (4€ hourly fee)
- Registrations and level tests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: French school’s blog
Brochure: learning French through art
cultural outreach programme training
Designed and implemented for artists in exile who wish to acquire skills in the transmission and interaction with the public, this course offers an approach to the main issues and fundamentals of cultural mediation.
Session 2 – from the 13th of January to the 25th of March 2022
- The session is structured around the exhibition exhibit “Six continents ou plus” at Palais de Tokyo
- 400€ for the 80 hour’s session (8 hours of class per week = 5€ hourly fee)
Brochure: training in cultural mediation