A new workshop will take place at the agency of artists in exile:
A Hip-hop workshop with Bouba Colorz, a french professional dancer.
Bouba Colorz has founded the break dance crew “Les Joyeux Loufock”. He is a dance teacher workshops and works for break-dance Battles overseas.
When? tuesday 26th and wednesday 27th of december:
- from 3 pm to 4 pm: workshop for young dancers
- from 4 pm to 5:30 pm: workshop for professional dancers
Where? Dance studio, agency of artists in exile, 102 rue des Poissonniers, Paris
The workshop purpose to practice hip-hop technicals basis.
Here is a presentation of Bouba Colorz workshop: Video link (video)
- registration required, you have to confirm your presence by e-mail: email@example.com
- sport shoes required during the workshop;
- It is important to be present both days and to warn if you have a commitment.